|Event Date / Time:|
|Event Description:|| |
Friday, September 27, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
1333 West 120th Avenue | Suite #116 | Westminster, CO 80234
The entire US real estate market is experiencing a slowdown. Learn how to take market share from your competitors by handling these key client questions.
- Are we in a recession? If so, does that mean "housing crisis"?
- Do increasing interest rates result in a smaller number of homes sold?
- How much has showing traffic decreased? What does it mean for buyers? Sellers?
- How does Days on Market (DOM) change over a market cycle?
- How do discounts change over a market cycle?
- Is the recent increase in inventory something to be worried about?
- Does it still make sense to buy your first home? Or keep renting?
- Are buyers still paying a premium over asking price?
- Are homes still selling the first weekend they are listed?
- Does it matter when I list my house?
- Is the number of withdrawn / expired listings increasing?
- Why didn’t they sell? What are dangers of overpricing? This class comes with 1 free CE Credit.
Unable to load tooltip content.