|Event Date / Time:|
|Event Description:|| |
WHEN: Wednesday | June 24, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
WHY: REALTORS® are asked on a daily basis for help with many different aspects of a real estate purchase or sale. Real estate counseling differs from typical brokerage services by offering the home-buying consumer the opportunity to get a second opinion and to hire a counselor based on real estate expertise and experience.
Students will be introduced to consumer behavior and the ethical and legal obligations and duties a real estate professional owes to their clients and customers. The purpose of this course is to provide participants with negotiating and counseling knowledge and skills-resulting in increased productivity, income, and effectiveness.
• Manipulate the Critical Elements of Negotiation to a strategic advantage.
• Implement negotiation tactics and strategies appropriately.
• Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Four Negotiating Principles in a negotiation situation.
• Respond to and guide clients through negotiation objections and sales resistance.
• Summarize the job description and requirements of a real estate counselor.
- Be a Colorado REALTOR in good standing
- Complete Coursework - The GRI program consists of 15 courses, each providing Al 4 hours of credit, for a total of 60 hours of education. Courses may be taken online, in the classroom from a sponsoring REALTOR association, or a combination of online and classroom. All 60 hours of education toward the GRI designation must be completed within 3 years.
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
CE CREDITS: 4- You must have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
PRICE: REALTOR® Member $50 | Non-REALTOR® $70
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. The day before class you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines.
Unable to load tooltip content.