|Event Date / Time:|
|Event Description:|| |
This 3 CE online course is designed to bring awareness to the real estate professional of the common pitfalls and mistakes that are made by many real estate licensees. This course covers creating contracts, information about home warranties, structuring an offer, buyer financial qualification steps, risk management, environmental issues and more.
Upon completion of this course and its requirements, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion for 3 CE credits.
School and Course Approval
American Dream Real Estate School is the creator of Thrive Real Estate Education and is fully approved — along with its CE courses — with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) – Division of Real Estate and in compliance with the Colorado Real Estate Commission. School ID #0708.
- Division of Real Estate Approved Continuing Education Course List
- Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS) Directory
This course is free and available to all registered Thrive users. Course enrollment expires on 5/15/2021 and the course must be completed by or before 5/16/2021.
To earn a Certificate of Completion, enrolled users must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Obtain a Course Completion Time of 2 hrs 30 mins (150 recorded minutes)
- Download, complete and submit an affidavit verifying student’s identity
- Complete an Evaluation Form to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the course
- Pass the final exam with a 75% or better
Unable to load tooltip content.