|Event Date / Time:|
|Event Description:|| |
In this HOT market listing agents get hammered with multiple offers and demands of buyer brokers. This class covers the most significant challenges of navigating multiple offers and best practices for managing them. If you’ve attended Greg Parham’s Techniques for Better Contract Offers class, this is the flip side for listing brokers.
In this class Greg will cover:
- Appraisal waivers (why the poorly written ones are so dangerous and what makes a good one).
- Whether or not to disclose other offer prices.
- Whether or not to set a contract review (acceptance) date in the MLS remarks– and recommended language if doing that.
- Dealing with inspection waivers (and how NOT to write them).
- How to counter escalation clauses effectively AND reasons why you shouldn’t discourage them in your MLS remarks.
- The proper way to counter an offer with additional provisions to eliminate any confusion on terms or dates.
Unable to load tooltip content.