|Event Date / Time:|
|Event Description:|| |
WHY: The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of residential construction and to familiarize the student with general construction procedures, terminology and new home warranties. Building codes, lien law requirements, and green issues are included in this overview, along with the single-family home pre-sale inspection process.
- Apply knowledge of building codes and the processes prior to construction when assisting customers in transactions.
- Apply knowledge of the supporting documentation surrounding the construction process (including codes, maps, leins, plans and licenses).
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and discuss the basic structural components of a house.
- Advise customers regarding property conditions in term of home inspections and warranties
- Apply knowledge of Green concepts, issues and practices when advising customers.
GRI REQUIREMENTS: - Be a Colorado REALTOR in good standing - Complete Coursework - The GRI program consists of 15 courses, each providing Al 4 hours of credit, for a total of 60 hours of education. Courses may be taken online, in the classroom from a sponsoring REALTOR association, or a combination of online and classroom. All 60 hours of education toward the GRI designation must be completed within 3 years.
INSTRUCTOR: Tonyeil Spencer
CE CREDITS: 4- You must have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
PRICE: REALTOR® Member $50 | Non-REALTOR® $70
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. The day before class you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines.
CLASS POLICIES: You must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a refund less $10 in service fees. If you choose to transfer to another class, you will be charged a $10 transfer fee. You must attend the entire class to receive your Colorado Continuing Education Credits.
Unable to load tooltip content.