|Event Date / Time:|
This 2 CE online course is designed to teach you about the main differences between a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) and an appraisal. Additionally, you will learn some interesting information about the appraisal industry, different appraisal methodologies, and a great technique to use when developing your own CMAs.
Upon completion of this course and its requirements, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion for 2 CE credits.
School and Course Approval
American Dream Real Estate School is the creator of Thrive Real Estate Education and is fully approved — along with its CE courses — with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) – Division of Real Estate and in compliance with the Colorado Real Estate Commission. School ID #0708.
- Division of Real Estate Approved Continuing Education Course List
- Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS) Directory
This course is free and available to all registered Thrive users. Course enrollment expires on 9/28/2022 and the course must be completed by or before 9/29/2022.
To earn a Certificate of Completion, enrolled users must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Obtain a Course Completion Time of 1 hr 40 mins (100 recorded minutes)
- Download, complete and submit an affidavit verifying student’s identity
- Complete an Evaluation Form to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the course
- Pass the final exam with a 75% or better