LikeRE.com serves as the Facebook for the real estate industry, connecting all real estate professionals together in one platform, while providing home shoppers, sellers and renters a simple way to search and connect with them.
Join us in empowering the real estate industry!
@ $1.00 per share
$5,000,000 Capital Raise
Real Estate Stats You Need To Know
- More than 63% of Realtors are women.
- Only 43% of Realtors have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Nearly one in nine Realtors in the United States lives in California.
- Since 2000, the number of Realtors in Florida has nearly tripled from 67,000 to more than 180,000.
- The median age for Realtors in the United States is 54.
- The typical Realtor receives upward of 30% of their business from repeat clients or referrals.
- 20% of Realtors have had their license for a year or less.
- 71% of Realtors specialize in residential real estate.
- 45% of brokers report that “keeping up with technology” is the biggest challenge their agents face.
- By 2025, the estimated median age for Realtors in the United States is 39.
A MAJOR sign the industry, and the social technology being used, is changing to support the Millennial generation.
The Real Estate Industry is built on the ability to obtain and keep leads through referrals and accurate self-marketing.
Becoming an expert in real estate takes more time and money than most professionals can afford, leading to a very high industry failure rate.
- To be successful in real estate, professionals need to build and maintain a large referral networks fast and efficiently.
- Professionals need to make sure their online presence is accurate, and promotes them as the 'best' to an audience that is engaged with them.
- Worldwide statistics show that 4 out of 5 professionals fail at this and never make it through their first year in business.
- Our Real Estate only social network connects professionals, home buyers, sellers, and renters together connect, share and conduct business.
- Increase online "effective" social networking of all RE professionals worldwide, without the white noise of Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- A single social networking communication platform that connects industry applications and enterprise technology together.
- A social network for sellers and buyers to connect with industry professionals, and stay connected well after the closing.
- To become the most trusted and widely used technology company in the real estate industry worldwide.
Our KeyExecutivesAdvisorsand InvestorsThe following are just a few of our key investors, executives and board advisors. LikeRE has a team of more than 100 Investors and Real Estate industry Advisors.
Join us in empowering the real estate industry
@ $1.00 per share
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS DISCLAIMER
No information on this website should be construed as any indication whatsoever of the Company's or LikeRE's future financial results, revenues or stock price. There are no assurances that the Company will successfully take LikeRE public or sell the brand, company or assets to another company. Nothing contained herein is or should be relied upon as a promise or representation as to the future. This information includes certain statements, estimates and projections provided by LikeRE.com, Inc. with respect to its anticipated future performance of LikeRE. Such statements, estimates and projections constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws.
These forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause actual results to be materially different from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. LikeRE.com, Inc. undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. The recipient of this information is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. No representations or warranties are made as to the accuracy of such forward-looking statements or whether any of the projections included herein will be realized.
CAUTIONARY ADVICE REGARDING FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
The financial projections of (the “Projections”) set forth herein constitute forward looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Our actual results, performance or achievements or industry standards may differ materially from those express or implied in in such forward-looking statements.
The forward-looking statements in the Projections are not guarantees of future results and are subject to the risks contained herein that could cause actual results to differ materially and adversely from those expressed in any forward-looking statements. As such, you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward looking statements. The Company is under no obligation (and expressly disclaims any such obligation) to update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. All forward-looking included below are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement and the statements under “Important Information” below.
Important Information: The Projections and the underlying assumptions were prepared internally by the Company’s management, and were not prepared with a view towards compliance with published SEC or the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants for preparation and presentation of financial forecasts or generally accepted accounting principles. No independent auditors or independent accountants, have compiled, examined or performed any procedures or review with respect to the Projections, nor have they expressed any opinion or given any form of assurance with respect to such information or its achievability.
Furthermore, the Projections are necessarily based on numerous variables, assumptions and estimates that are inherently uncertain, many of which are beyond the Company’s control, including a wide variety of industry performance, general business, economic, regulatory, market and financial conditions, as well as matters specific to the Company’s business.
The Projections should not be regarded as an indication that any of Company or its affiliates or management considered to be predictive of actual future events. Actual results will likely vary from the Projections, and such variations may be material. Neither the Company or its affiliates or management can give you any assurance that actual results will not differ materially from the Projections.